Friday, February 1, 2019

Yui's Birthday - Nov 11, 2018

On Nov. 11th I went to Yui's Birthday in São Paulo. Before the meet itself, Renato and I went to my fav place to eat in Liberdade (the Japanese neighborhood), called Delica Hatiko. There I ordered my usual Tonkotsu Ramen and Coca Cola.


The day was very hot! I suppose you are tired of hearing me say that, but as close as the end of year is, the hotter the weather is. We walked a little in Liberdade and some people complimented my outfit. 

I took a photo by the bridge, as everyone likes to do there. It was my first time wearing Rose Toilette, and I must say that I liked it. The dress is longer and heavier than my average AP's pieces, but it is so gorgeous! 



Outfit

Headpiece: Rose Toilette - Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Offbrand
OP: Rose Toilette - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
Umbrella: Offbrand
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

When we arrived at Brigadeiros by Cousins, we were the first ones to arrive, so I took a time to take photos and selfies. The place is so cute!







Then little by little everyone arrived and we ate and chatted all afternoon long. I couldn't take a pic with Yui because she was busy here and there, and I forgot to take more pics while we were having fun. Some people say that it is a good sign, that the things are so good that you even forget to photograph. I have some pics, but I wish I had more.



Renato

Jessica!

Cuties!


 I already miss everyone! Thank you Yui for inviting me! I was very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!