Monday, April 19, 2021

[Sewing] Floral jsk



Today I finished this dress!
I had this fabric for like, 4 years, and never planned anything with it.
In the last months I found the inspiration to make it, but never started, until yesterday!
The inspiration I found was BtSSB Gingham Rose Ribbon Jsk, which print and color reminds me so much of this fabric!
I am feeling so good that I made this dress! Besides using a fabric that was stored for years, it had a while that I didn't sew dresses (maybe years!). It was strange too because usually I feel so anxious when I sew dresses, because I can't wait to see them finished, and in this time I felt so happy sewing and did not feel anxious at all. I really enjoyed sewing it. Hope this feeling stay with me in the next sewing projects.

4 comments:

  1. nossa adorei a parte do busto, ficou tão detalhado :3
    também fico ansiosa enquanto eu costuro :S n tenho muita habilidade ainda ai me bate bastante medo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous, if I saw it randomly without context I would have thought it was from BTSSB!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!