Tuesday, April 13, 2021

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty Candy Treat JSK and bow


Last week I bought this dress with my friend Daiane!
This one is called Candy Treat JSK!
This dress screams Halloween to me, and I am so happy to own it!
It came with some stains, but I managed to get all of them out except for one. I didn't had the same luck with the headbow, because as my friend said, the previous owner (that's not my friend) got it stained with rust and damaged it heavily while trying to get the stain out. But it is wearable, and I really don't care, especially when we are talking about a ten years old print.
My friend was super careful with it, and despite I went to her place to pick it on hands (wearing two masks, one of them N95, if you want to know), she packed it inside a box and with a pink tissue paper and a lovely ribbon. She also included some candies, that I was going to notice just when I arrived home. She also gave us Coca Cola and Oreos for when we were heading home ;-;! She's such an angel!
Thank you for everything Daiane! I promise to take care of the items!
I can't wait to covid be over so we can have meetups and picnics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!