Tuesday, April 20, 2021

What's in your bag? - 2021 edition



I remember doing this challenge at least once in my Facebook a long time ago, and I think now would be a good time to do it again!
Well, to begin, let's specify what bag, because I have many; to be more specific, I own 37 bags (that are already in Brazil, I still have a few to arrive, that are stuck in Japan because covid).
The content of my bag will depend on the size; usually I carry more or less the same things, but if it is a very small bag I will carry less things of course.
Well, said that, despite having all those, for my daily lolita I usually wear only 3 bags. Not that I don't wear the other ones, I wear them less, and I wear these three more often.
I love that these three match like almost everything I wear in my daily lolita wardrobe.
First one, an Usakumya (Baby, the Stars Shine Bright); Second one is a Bubble Heart Bag (Cotton Candy Feet) and third is a heart bag from Atelier Leticia Diniz.
Okay, so what's in my bag?
1. Glasses box from Rilakkuma
2. A cute plastic bag I store mail receipts
3. Hello Kitty medicine case
4. Monthly necessities, in a small bag made by me
5. My wallet
6. My keys (hidden of course) in a very cute rose key chain
7. My phone (represented by its case, because I am using it to take the picture)

That's what I usually carry with me; sometimes I also carry a small case with some makeup, depending of where I am going at that day.
I hope you enjoyed seeing it!

So, what's inside your bag?

2 comments:

  1. I got very minimalistic, my bag is basically a wallet with straps haha. It is pink so I use it both in daily life and Jfashion.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!