Sunday, April 25, 2021

[Lifestyle] Lolita brand stickers for LINE app ~


One week ago AP Yokohama shared an Instagram post showing us the new Angelic Pretty stickers for LINE app (the chat one). Unfortunatelly the stickers are only for the chat and do not extend to Line Camera (cry).
Besides AP, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright already have two stickers packs on LINE app. As AP ones, these also do not extend to Line Camera.
That's a really fun way to lolify your chats! I already bought the three! Now I just need to find someone to chat there to use the stickers!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Usakumya stickers as well but I also rarely use them. I have one friend on Line that I regularly chat with, but I rather use Emojis than stickers. I wish they would make cute emojis and Line Camera stickers as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! The only lolita stickers I know for Line Camera are the Imai Kira ones and the London Sirosaki ones! Wish AP and Baby would let us use their stickers on our photos!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!