Sunday, December 31, 2023

[OOTD] New Year's Eve ☆



Outfit I am wearing today.

Outfit
Headband: offbrand
OP: Bodyline
Socks: Aliexpress
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
I broke my "I'm not wearing lolita in this hot weather" resolution, but for a good cause: my friend invited us to spend the New Year's Eve with her and her family - A-N-D, because, I confess I don't have any decent normal clothes left in my wardrobe, only lolita clothes (what would be a total goal for the beginner lolita me, and sometimes very impractical for the actual me). If you live in Brazil, you probably know this heat wave is insane, so I tried to make the comfiest and most fresh outfit I could.
We ate a lot and it was lots of fun!
I can say it was the best New Year's eve of my life ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!