Saturday, December 23, 2023

[Sewing] Piano Bag ~♬



Maybe a part of healing is starting to be proud about your progress ✨
Growing up, my parents always made me feel like a burden and everything that I made or achieved was just my obligation, so I became a high achieving student that never felt happy for anything I did. You got an A? Your obligation. 5th place in Math Olympics? Not amazing at all. Learned an idiom alone? Not a big thing. Entered in a public university? You are going there just to get pregnant.
Now that I am far from my family, I am starting to be my biggest fan. I am so excited about having made this bag. It’s a little step for humanity, but a huge step for myself.

4 comments:

  1. It´s great you have been able to cut ties with them and become your best self despite your upbringing. They obviously weren´t right, you are very talented and this bag is amazing ❤.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful bag, and I'm so glad you're proud of yourself ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!