Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Experiences with nail polishes ☆


Um dos meus maiores hobbies é tentar deixar tudo na minha vida o mais lolita possível, então quando encontrei essa linha de esmaltes da Hello Kitty no mercado, eu sabia que necessitava dela!

One of my biggest hobbies is trying to make everything in my life as lolita as possible, so when I found this Hello Kitty nail polish line in the supermarket, I knew I needed it!
Mas, para ser honesta, apesar de haver tons candy nessa linha, eu não gostei deles para lolita...
O rosa claro, cupcake, é muito claro que chega a ser quase branco; o rosa jujuba é um bubblegum pink bem forte, e o amarelo, pudim, é um amarelo super berrante, quase um marca texto. Então resolvi fazer algumas misturinhas.

But to be honest, although there are candy colors in that line, I didn't like them for lolita ...The light pink, cupcake, is very light that it is almost white; the jujuba pink is a very strong bubblegum pink, and the yellow pudim is a super bright yellow, almost a highlighter pen. So I decided to make some mixes.

Metade Pudim metade Cupcake / 

Half Pudim, half Cupcake

Misturei metade do rosa claro Cupcake com metade do amarelo Pudim, e o resultado foi um amarelo bem mais claro, mas ainda assim vou comprar mais um rosa cupcake e colocar mais dentro. Na foto a seguir, à esquerda o amarelo Pudim original e à direita, o amarelo misturado.

I mixed half the Cupcake light pink with half the Pudim yellow, and the result was a much lighter yellow, but I will still buy one more pink cupcake and put more inside. In the photo below, on the left the original Pudim yellow and on the right, the mixed yellow.

Metade Cupcake com um pouco de Jujuba / 

Half Cupcake with a little of Jujuba

Depois de misturar metade do Cupcake no amarelo, a metade que sobrou no vidro eu misturei com um pouco de Jujuba (aproximadamente 1/5 do vidro da cor Jujuba). Ficou uma cor bem bonita!  Na foto a seguir, à esquerda o Cupcake original que usei para fazer algumas unhas e à direita, o rosa misturado.

After mixing half of the Cupcake in the yellow, the remaining half in the glass I mixed with a little bit of Jujuba (approximately 1/5 of the glass of Jujuba color). It is a very beautiful color! In the photo below, on the left the original Cupcake color I used to make some nails and on the right, the mixed pink.

Bônus: fazendo os esmaltes mais lolita

Bonus: making nail polishes more lolita

Já que estou usando bastante a cor Cupcake para misturas, um vidro já acabou. Fiquei com muita pena de jogar o pincel fora, então limpei bem a tampa com acetona para tirar os restos do antigo esmalte e coloquei no vidro do meu novo esmalte glitter. Ficou super fofo!

Since I'm using Cupcake color a lot, a glass is gone. I was very sorry to throw the brush away, so cleaned the lid with acetone to remove the remains of the old nail polish and put it on the glass of my new glitter nail polish. It is super cute!
Gostei bastante de como ficou! Mal posso esperar para customizar mais vidros de esmalte com essa tampa! Aliás, ontem descobri que há mais tons de esmalte da Hello Kitty na farmácia local! Logo devo comprar mais!

I really liked how it turned out! I can't wait to customize more nail polish glasses with this lid! In fact, yesterday I discovered that there are more shades of Hello Kitty nail polish in the local pharmacy! Soon I must buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!