Monday, September 14, 2020

Remote Twin with @Sweetmaybelle ❤




Depois de passar o final de semana inteiro estudando, finalmente tive um tempo para tirar a foto do twin com a @Sweetmaybelle !
O vestido escolhido para o twin foi o Daydream Carnival!

After spending the entire weekend studying, I finally had time to take the photo of the twin with @Sweetmaybelle!
The dress chosen for the twin was Daydream Carnival!


Foi muito legal fazer o twin, já que além de termos bastante itens em comum, também super admiro a Sweet Maybelle! Me inspirei muito no closet dela quando comecei a montar o meu ❤! As fotos dela também são sempre uma inspiração!
Obrigada Sweet Maybelle por twinar comigo!

It was really cool to do the remote twin, since in addition to having a lot of items in common with her, I also admire her very much! I got so much inspiration of her closet when I started mine ❤! Also, her photos are always an inspiration! 
Thank you so much Sweet Maybelle for twinning with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!