Friday, February 25, 2022

[Fixing brand] Elastic change on Happy Garden



Today I gained some courage to change elastics on Angelic Pretty's Happy Garden OP.
It is with the loose elastics since I received it some years ago, but as I was bigger at that time, it doesn't bothered me at all. Now that I lost some weight I needed to fix it because the fit was bothering me.

I changed the elastics of all the full back shirring, the elastics in the top of the sleeves and the elastics in the arm holes.

I am very happy with the result!
Hope the dress feels happy too~

2 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job! I need to fix my Honey Cake OP that has the same problem. Please make a tutorial, it could be so helpful dear <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!