Thursday, February 10, 2022

[OOTD] Jack's Café



Outfit I am wearing today to go out.



Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Hair Clip: Chocomint
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Original Print JSK- Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Pony bag: Angelic Pretty
 

Some weeks ago while browsing Google, I found this lovely café in a city nearby, so I had to go visit! And today was the day!
The café is called Jack's Café! It is very cute and its signature is the blue color! When I saw this, I immediately thought about wearing blue (even because lately I am buying many things in blue). The first dress I thought about was this Original Print JSK from Angelic Pretty, and then while choosing the outfit, I decided to wear my Pony Bag that doesn't fit anything™ and take my pony out for a walk.

One of the foods that I was dying to try was the Pancake. To be honest, I never ate an American pancake - excluding those attempts we do at home, but I never ate a pancake so cute like these ones. They could easily be featured on a lolita print, so perfect that they are.
And me, posing like Misako with food.
They also had beverages with bubbles! I choose one with strawberry bubbles, strawberry flavored with milk. Very good!
And then, we went to second round; I tried a pancake with hazelnut cream. God, it was amazing!
Everything they served was amazing, on point, just perfect!
I was just sad I was too full to eat more things! I need to go there again to try more foods!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!