Sunday, October 15, 2023

[Lifestyle] Some shopping


I got some cute items on normie stores!
First, a strawberry rug! If you know me enough, you will be probably questioning "don't you already own one?!" Yeah, I own one. I went to the store and there it was, the last one of these rugs, so I had to buy it. It is so hard to find kawaii items in Brazil, so, when we find one, we have to buy it immediately!

Then, two eyeliners. I use eyeliners all the time, so I like to try new brands!

Then, I got some items from the dollar store - a pair of cute eyelashes (written lolita on the box, cof cof), a eyeshadow brush, a crown pen and a very cute ruler. This ruller has some colorful balls inside it, so I love to shake it haha. And it is cute too, so I had to bring it home with me.

2 comments:

  1. Esse tapetinho é o máximoooo, coisa mais linda!
    Amei seus achados ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu amei demais desde a primeira vez que o vi ^^

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!