Saturday, October 7, 2023

[OOTD] Miniso trip!



Outfit I am wearing today to go to Miniso!

Outfit
Hairclip: offbrand
OP: Bodyline L518
Socks: Roji Roji (gifted by Devil Inspired)
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
 

So, today we finally visited Miniso! It has two years since I last went there!
I got really surprised because there were a lot of cute Sanrio items! My favorites, of course, are the My Melody ones! I love My Melo!
I also got very happy I found two "lolita' items - some post it notes with lolita drawings and a cute handmirror written lolita on it!
Everything was so cute, and I regret not buying one of these cups - might visit there again to buy one haha.
And then, my haul of the day! 
My Melody adhesive rollto take cat hair out of my outfits!
Bears cosmetic containers - perfect for small travels and so lolita lifestyle, yay!
Heart Shaped hand mirrorwritten "Lolita Dream" on it, I had to buy it!
Sanrio Characters mini drawers - I still don't know what to store on it, accepting suggestions!
My Melody mini drawers - I put all my lolita rings inside it!
Lolita post-it notes - so my letters can get more loliable!

Wish I had lolita friends near so I could go out with them to do some shopping, but I enjoy doing shopping all by myself anyway ^^

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute💖 Uh, I really need more cute items and decor - right now I spend all my leftover money on clothes instead of my room, but these photos inspire me to invest more in my home again✨🏠💕 I would use the mini drawer for my Computer-, Tablet- and Phone bits, like adapters, USB sticks, Apple pen tips etc, but I don’t know how compatible that is for you🙈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's such a good idea! I love buying cute things for my home!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!