Tuesday, November 12, 2019

10 items from your Lolita Wishlist


Today's challenge is: 10 items from your wishlist!
To be honest I already got almost all my dream items along the time, so those left are really rare and SO EXPENSIVE, but if I have the opportunity I will catch them all!

1. Melody Toys (got it in pink in nov. 2020)


IDK why I missed its MTO, so I will have to buy it overpriced...

2. Ichigo Millefeuille(got it in this color and cut in mar 2022)

Another older print that we can't find anywhere and when it pops up somewhere it costs more than a brand new dress. I own the black skirt from this print, but I wanted a JSK.

3. Dollhouse JSK


I love this print in this cut & color! It is quite rare.

4. Melody Doll


This cutie is very rare and I never saw it on sale. But as people say, the hope is the last one to die.

5. Fancy Box


This print isn't really that rare, but the price it costs is unreal.

6. Nakayoshi Bunny (got it in this color and cut in the 2021 MTO)


Bunnies and pompoms! It's also quite rare.

7. Osanpo Candy-Chan


Another Imai Kira's print, it is quite rare, and when it pops up on sale, is sold in the same minute.

8. Carnival OP


Rare and expensive, but someday it will be mine.

9. Sweetie Violet JSK


I was never a super fan of this print, but since the rerelease I felt in love with the lavender and the navy versions.

10. Pony Applique JSK


Because pony and corduroy!

It's so cool that all the list is from Angelic Pretty!
What are your dream dresses? Do we have any in common?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!