Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Some happy things from the last weeks


Nas últimas semanas aconteceram tantas coisas boas que decidi relembrar elas para eu lembrar a mim mesma que mesmo o momento sendo ruim, ainda estão acontecendo coisas boas.


So many good things have happened in the past few weeks that I decided to remind them to remind myself that even though the time is bad, good things are still happening.

Venci minha primeira bloodbath. Na outra semana houve a reservation para o Magic Balloon Necklace, que é uma rerelease de um colar lançado em 2014. Foi lançado no Japão e na AP Paris, mas ambos deram sold out muito rápido! Tive muita sorte de conseguir ele na rerelease, tanto que hoje essa rerelease no mercado de segunda mão está sendo vendida 3x mais caro do que o preço de loja.


I won my first bloodbath. The other week there was a reservation for the Magic Balloon Necklace, which is a rerelease of a necklace released in 2014. It was released in Japan and at AP Paris, but both sold out very fast! I was very lucky to get it in the rerelease, so much that today this rerelease in the second hand market is being sold 3x more expensive than the retail price.


Senpai noticed me! A Candy da Angelic Pretty curtiu várias fotos minhas no Instagram! Fiquei super contente!!!

Senpai noticed me! Angelic Pretty's Candy liked a lot of my photos on Instagram! I am super happy !!!


Twins!!!! Essas últimas semanas fiz dois twins!!!! Foi muito legal poder twinar com a Honey_Cakey e com a Katie Babydoll!

Twins !!!! These last weeks I made two twins !!!! It was really cool to be able to twin with Honey_Cakey and Katie Babydoll!

Achei algo inusitado em um site de segunda mão. Quem imaginaria encontrar isso em um site de segunda mão, nada a ver com lolita, e sem estar marcado de nenhuma forma que era da Baby, estando listado como "caixa decorativa"? Eu tenho muita sorte mesmo!

I found something unusual on a second hand website. Who would have thought to find this on a second-hand website that has nothing to do with lolita, and without being marked in any way that was from Baby, being listed as a "decorative box"? I'm really lucky!

Além de tudo isso, eu também pude comprar na Daiso novamente; Reformei uma roupa que fazia tempo que estava precisando reformar; Fiz os headdresses que eu queria já faz um tempo; Comprei perucas; Aprendi um penteado novo e novos truques de maquiagem, quatro blusas da AP que não fechavam o último botão agora fecham... Enfim, por mais que o momento seja ruim, ainda aconteceram coisas boas. Sou muito grata ❤


On top of that, I was also able to shop at Daiso again; I recycled an cardigan that had been needing to be reformed for a long time; I made two headdresses that I wanted a while ago; I bought wigs; I learned a new hairstyle and new makeup tricks; four AP blouses that didn't close the last button now close ... Anyway, as bad as the moment is, good things still happened. I am very grateful ❤

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!