Saturday, November 21, 2020

[OOTD] Outfit to stay at home



Today I was able to dress up by the morning, but I had the not so great idea of trying a hairdo from an old Gothic & Lolita Bible and ended up taking hours to finish. Fortunatelly it looks good, so I am happy I learned something new. Uploading an incorporated photo from Instagram because blogger seems to not like stripes or lines or whatever.

Outfit:
Headdress: handmade by me
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Jsk: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Ankle socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

I am pretty happy with my new BB cream!
 It has good coverage and thanks God I found my color.
I really liked the combo of the socks with the gold color shoes! It is my favorite part of the outfit.

2 comments:

  1. You haiiiir omg it's so lovely!! ;w; <3 That shade of green suit you very well also! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you made my day now, thank you so much!!! I tried to make a hairdo I saw in Gothic & Lolita Bible hair and makeup edition :)

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!