Thursday, November 19, 2020

New shoes from Cotton Candy Feet ☆~


 

This week I received new shoes from Cotton Candy Feet!
They are absolutely GORGEOUS!
First, a pair of Princess Ballerina high heel shoes! They are so comfy, I really don't want to take them off my feet!
Then, the sister of Princess Ballerina, Fairy Ballerina high heel shoes! The heels are in a perfect size! And they are a perfect match to very elegant and glamorous prints, like Princess Cat, Twinkle Carnival and Daydream Carnival!
Fairy Ballerina (and Princess Ballerina) have a low heel option, which is amazing! This time I received the Fairy Ballerina low heel in red glitter! It is stunning! I want to try to coord it with Milky Berry!
And the last but not least, Lace Princess in gold! It will be perfect for Christmas! I really love this gold color, it is gorgeous!

I am so happy with my new shoes!

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing and so shiny!! *v* But I think the red pair is my favourite with all the sparkles! ~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!