Friday, November 13, 2020

Black Friday Shopping!



I bought two things on Sephora with a lot of discount because... Black Friday!
Lately I have thrown away a lot of makeup, and have been replacing them with new ones! 

So, I was needing a new clear lip gloss, because I like that look of "I just ate an oily fried chicken" on my mouth, and found this lip gloss on Sephora in a very affordable price (if it is in Sephora, it shouldn't be bad, right?). I love that bright effect it does with a lipstick under it, especially if the lipstick is pink! It looks so cute!
Well, if that was already cheap, you can imagine with more discount!

Then I was really wanting an eyeshadow primer, mostly influenced by my favorite makeup guru, Robert Welsh. I am really learning a lot with his videos! I hope this primer is good! I bought a colored primer because I didn't wanted so many layers of makeup on my eyelids, so that must be useful! I still need to try it! And, of course, it was with discount too! I also got free shipping, so it was really nice!


I bought both items in the right time, because after I received them, I went to Sephora website again and they were back in the normal prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!