Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[Got Lolita] Swimmer extravaganza, Angelic Pretty and more ☆


 

This week doesn't even ended yet and I got many things for my silly lifestyle.
I can't express how much I love Swimmer! I got many things from them!
First, a Swimmer carrousel clothing hanger, that I will use basically for my laundry. I found this in a second hand site in Brazil and felt in love at the same moment! Then with my friend Aiko I bought a Swimmer clock, Alice themed; A board for writing on it, from Swimmer too, that I will use as decoration; Some mini handkerchiefs, from Swimmer too, that I put as rugs inside my Pullip dollhouse; a Swimmer bear paper clip and a pair of hashis from Kiki & Lala.
My laundry time will be happier from now on!
I also got two Angelic Pretty bags, both from Angelic Pretty mooks.
And finally, the gifts Aiko gave me! They are so cute! Those decorations she did herself!!!! She is super talented!!!
I am so happy with my new things!
I promise I will give them a happy home ☆

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so many cute things!! I love the Alice in Wonderland clock and the letter AP bag! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That clock is one of my favorites! Fun fact is that my friend was selling it some years ago in a lolita event, but I didn't had the money to buy it. Then now I asked her if she still had it for sale, and she had! I am so happy to have it now!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!