Wednesday, November 11, 2020

New things I got ☆



Last days I got some new things!
I found those cake cutters in a local store and had to buy them! 
Also, I got a new pink blender; although my old pink blender is still working, it is so huge that isn't very useful when I want to make a small portion of garlic mayonnaise - I have to put the double of the recipe to reach the blender's blades. So I needed a smaller blender, and this one is perfect! Now I have two pink blenders!
Then I went to Miniso two days ago, influenced by my friends in Uruguay, who bought amazing My Melody things in Miniso Uruguay. But, as always, Miniso Brazil is not very good in Sanrio stuff; at least the one store I go to is always filled with Marvel merchandise, and I HATE MARVEL. No doubt why the store is always with things with discount: nobody buys those Marvel things. On other hand, Hello Kitty stuff always get sold out. This time I went to buy some cute hooks and found this phone support, that I plan to wear as a pin.
I also went to Daiso that day, and bought a lot of cute stationary to send letters for my penpals! Those little ice cream cones are actually some lids for pencils - my Rilakkuma pencils make my pencil case dirty, so I will test if those lids would work.
Then some personal care items I bought: a pink nail cutter, Mickey themed, from Daiso; An Essence lip gloss at Daiso (which I got surprised when I found it, because last time I went to Daiso, Essence had a special stand, and now it had only some cosmetics left in a tray). Speaking of gloss, I also bought a Maybelline lip gloss in Maybelline's stand inside the mall, with a loooooot of discount! So happy!
And finally, two pairs of Daiso's see through ankle socks! I have it in other colors, but it was the first time I found in deep red and deep green. A lolita can never have too many socks, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so many cute things!! *v* I'm envious of your pink blender haha! (Although mine is turquoise so it isn't so bad. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!! your blender must be so cute!!!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!