Monday, November 16, 2020

[OOTD] An outfit for a rainy day


So I decided to go out of my comfort zone, what means leave my old t-shirt and loose shorts and instead wear lolita more often. So I went to the big city today to buy some bb cream. I was planning to wear my favorite red dress, but as in the morning we had some rain, wearing red was out of question.
We made some shopping in the sewing supplies's store and went to the cosmetics store to buy my BB Cream. I was so relieved the store had it! Then we went to my favorite japanese store and bought a lot of things. We also bought there food for our improvised lunch inside the car (because covid, right?). We got some onigiris and sushi, and my husband had his favorite sakura soda, but I tried something new instead this time and ended up not happy: this ichigo soda is cute, but I got super terrified when the glass ball fell inside the bottle, I was omg help, but then read the instructions and that was supposed to happen, but until now I don't know why. It is good, but not as much as the sakura soda!

Then we went to the Mall and they already had Christmas decorations there! It was my first time ever taking photos near Christmas decorations - my old town doesn't even had a proper mall :0.
At this point I already had received two compliments for my outfit!
We went to the Pharmacy to buy some Bioré Cleansers then went to Daiso to buy cute useless things.
This is my haul, not complete because I am lazy af.
Can you believe this Latika BB Cream is made in Korea? That's amazing!
I felt so happy and beautiful wearing lolita! I need to do this more often.

2 comments:

  1. I love how it's a simple outfit but the pattern on the socks make it more interesting, very lovely coordinate! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!