Saturday, November 28, 2020

More makeup from black friday!



This year's Black Friday was amazing! I got a lot of discount on a TV, makeup, and even japanese products at my favorite japanese store - I even got a free Sake bottle there! And today's items couldn't be different! I got a KVD mascara and a KVD eyeliner for the price of only the mascara, it was amazing! Then I bought a lip liner from Bruna Tavares and for those three items I got free shipping on Sephora!
I am very satisfied I renewed my makeups this year! I've thrown away so many makeups, so it is good to have new ones! I am very happy with this Black Friday! Next year I will save money the whole year to renovate them again on Black Friday! 
Did you get an amazing discount at this year's Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!