Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Cosmetics and self care items!


 

I have bought some cute things for my daily personal care ❤

First items are lip balms I found in the cosmetic store. You probably at this point know that I bought them just for the packaging haha. Right one is from Pierre Pardon and the left one is from Luisance. They were really cheap, and for the few times I tried them they do their job, just that. Luisance one has a metallic shine that maybe would look good over a certain pink shade and under some clear gloss, but I haven't found the perfect shade of pink lipstick yet.
I am impressed with so many cute products selling in Brazil and I hadn't idea!
Then some Giovanna Baby deodorant and mosturizing cream. I really love Giovanna Baby! Then two nail polishes from Latika, that brand I talked before from the makeup. I am really in love with their nail polishes, so I always buy a couple when I go to cosmetics store.
Next things are my favorite shampoo, from Strawberry Shortcake (it smells like strawberry of course); then some cotton swabs that I bought just because this heart shaped package (and decorated with Angelic Pretty stickers); Hello Kitty band aids, because I want to be cute even in pain; and finally a Curaprox toothbrush. I usually don't pay so much on toothbrushes, but this one is so cute...
...and match my My Melody toothbrush holder!
More and more all the things I buy should be cute!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am loving this nail polish brand! Every time I go to the store that sells them, I buy one haha

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!