Friday, December 11, 2020

Kawaii shopping~❤



At this point, this blog has became a haul blog, but who cares?
Today I went to a shopping spree after a looong looong week, because I deserve!
I went to Daiso and bought a lot of things. Not sure if I needed them all, but they are cute, so it is enough reason to buy them.
Let's talk about the items! First, a cat rug - almost all my bathrooms have those rugs, it is like a tradition! Then six silicone coasters (three in each package), because I love to drink something in my study table when I am in class or just working on the computer, so I always have to bring a paper towel with me - but now no more! Then a pair of bow surippas, because we take shoes off when entering the house, and I couldn't resist to loliable slippers. And finally, a cover for wet towels. It didn't came with the lid - the lid actually is a part of the things I bought from a friend. It is very pratical to put the whole package of wet towels inside it, just to be cute I guess? Daiso's wet towels have a very very ugly green package, so you can buy it and... put the ugly Daiso package inside a cute Daiso package I guess?
Next items are stationaries! Also in Daiso I found those cute letter envelopes (that were paper bags with a metal charm to close it, but they will become envelopes anyway), some stickers and some washi tapes. Those washi tapes are really really cute! I hope my penpals like all those things!
Then I went to other stores and bought items for my laundry: a pink case for washing powder, a pink bucket and a cover for my washing machine.
At Daiso I also bought a kind of box (?) to put cats' toys.
And then some furikake I bought at my favorite japanese store. To be honest I don't know why I buy them separate because there are closed packages. It is true you can choose the flavors freely like this, but I just buy those with cute packaging. Everytime I go there to buy some korean Cherry Blossom Soda I end up buying some furikake packages as if they were candy haha.
I am so lucky to have Daiso and cute things in stores near me!

2 comments:

  1. I looove the slippers! *v* You have such great taste in stationary! :3 And I really wish my washing machine setup was this cute, I need to up my game hehe! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!! I want to change all my buckets to pink buckets! There are more 4 to go!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!