Sunday, December 13, 2020

Music videos with lolitas!




Just a quick post just to "save" things I saw on internet - and I always forgot where have I seen them when I will talk about them to someone (I often am like "but I saw that!!! Where was it????").
I will start using my blog to kinda save those references, and if you want to navigate to see them, they will be under the "lolita music" tag (just click).

First one is a video I found in the Puppenschloss blog. It is a chinese music video with a lolita on it. Personally it is not my kind of music, but I love the Hello Kitty themed room and the outfit she wore in the dinner with her boyfriend. She also wear AP in the video. I think the outfit is very nice, except for the lack of blouse - judge me.


The second one is a video that Lovely Lor mentioned in one of her stories. Although it isn't my kind of music, I really liked the video! The lolita in this video has a perfect outfit, and the story is also very good!


The third one is a video I have saved in my Facebook's saved folder for a long time, and as I am cleaning the folder to delete my Facebook in future, I am posting here to not lose it. It is more that kind of ostentation lolita video. Not my favorite one on the subject to be honest - I still prefer the Frillz parody from Lil Burando, but I will save this video here for reference.


Last one is a video that I saved in that Facebook folder, but never heard until today. Really really not my kind of music, but saving for reference again.


Have you heard one of those musics before? Which of them is the one you liked most? For me, the one I liked most is Breakbot's! I really like how they portrayed lolitas in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!