Tuesday, December 8, 2020

☆ Wrapped Dreamy Present bags ☆


 

What a wonderful Christmas Present!
Yesterday Cotton Candy Feet opened the preorder for their new bag design, "Wrapped Dreamy Present", and as always I had the amazing oportunity to receive it first!
The coolest thing about this bag is that it is customizable, as the ribbon straps are detachable! As soon as you buy the bag you receive two bow kits (you choose what colors) and if you want more you can buy separated kits.
There are five colors available for the bag: light pink, lavender, red, pearl white and cream, and eleven colors for the bow kits.


My bags are the light pink and the lavender! They are gorgeous! In real life they are even more beautiful than in the photos!
This lavender one looks amazing with Cats Tea Party; although the dress don't have the same shade of lavender, both looks surprisingly good together!
The pink bag is a must have in a sweet lolita's wardrobe. As you can change the bow kits, the bag looks totally different for every coord.
And as always, the bag is big!
I am really happy with my new bags! For sure it is a present every lolita would like to find under her Christmas tree!

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! *o* It looks like a giant gift! ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I gave the idea of the design so I am so proud of the final result!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!