Tuesday, December 29, 2020

OOTD - New rain boots!




While many countries in the end of the year have snow, here in Brazil we live the opposite: here it is summer, so it is hot and rains a lot. Everyday in the afternoon, sometimes as soon as the lunchtime ends, here comes the rain.
As I am planning to wear lolita more often, a worry I had was about rain. While I have at least 30 pairs of lolita shoes, I don't want them to be wet and full of mud, so I needed shoes for this situation. The question was: I needed something that matches my whole wardrobe, the sweet and the gothic prints, so I decided to get transparent rain boots. But, people in Brazil don't have the habit of wearing rain boots, so it is difficult to find variety. My luck is that a brazilian kids brand was selling those transparent rain boots, and the last numeration they had was my number! 
I found those rain boots in a second hand site, and they weren't that cheap, but they worth every cent. Also, they have LED lights, so when you walk with more force they start to sparkle!
Well, I received my rain boots and wanted to take pics wearing it. As always, it was going to rain this afternoon, so I got ready. There were thunders, the sky was dark, but not a single drop of rain, so much I even ended falling asleep in my outfit. Just in the end of the afternoon the rain decided to come, so the photos are with bad light.
Outfit:
Umbrella: Daiso
Beret: offbrand
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Dress: Angelic Pretty
Cuffs: Angelic Pretty
Bangle: Swimmer
Socks: Heartbeat
Boots: Puket
I am very happy with my new rain boots!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!