Monday, July 19, 2021

[Got Lolita] Another package from Japan!


Today finally another package from Japan arrived!



First item is a Maxicimam JSK!
It is amazing! I really love sax blue, it is one of my favorite colors because it reminds me Alice!
It is also my first dress from that brand (the first that arrived, because I had previously bought another, that stills stuck somewhere).
Next are four pairs of Emily Temple Cute socks!
They are obviously used, as you can see, but I don't care; after washed they will be like new haha. They will be amazing for my daily wear.
Next was a surprise because it has been so much time that I actually forgot I bought this.
Usually I save photos of everything I buy, but somehow I forgot to save pics from this. 
It is the bow from my Angelic Pretty Original Print JSK. As I wear that dress all the time, I couldn't miss the opportunity to buy its matching headbow.
Then the shoes I bought from Axes Femme in the beginning of the year.
As Bodyline is not selling their RHS anymore and for now I can't afford Vivienne Westwood's RHS, I was desperately looking for some white oldschool-looking platforms, and then when I saw Axes Femme selling these beauties I couldn't resist!
An Angelic Pretty necklace and ring!
The ring is damaged because the previous owner lost the rhinestones, but I really don't care, it was really cheap.
The necklace is like new!!! I love this crown, so I am so happy I got it!
Then a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright oldschool cardigan, from the Red Riding Hood print.
So iconic!
And last but not least, Poupée Girl DS games!!!
I love Poupée Girl game so much (can't you tell? lol). So last year, in the beginning of the year I discovered there were actual Poupée Girl games for Nintendo DS, so I decided to buy them!
I didn't had a Nintendo DS, so I took months searching for a pink one. In this meanwhile, my things got stuck in Japan because covid, and months later I got the pink DS. In december I got also the pink 3DS and my games hadn't arrived yet. One year later...
I also got the pink covered Poupée Girl DS game, but it might be in another box.
I am so happy finally my items are slowly arriving!
Hope I can put my hands on all my packages in this year!

2 comments:

  1. eu não sabia q existia o game do pupee no nitendo D: que achado!
    As coisas são um achado, como sempre, vc é uma garimpeira de primeira :3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!