Friday, July 30, 2021

[OOTD] Going out~



Outfit I am wearing today to go to Daiso.

Outfit
Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - Lovely Sweet Room
Tights: offbrand
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Angelic Pretty

Today was so cold I was wearing two tops and tights with socks. Can't we have nice weather, not too hot neither not too cold?
Anyway, I bought just few things at Daiso, because I think I bought most of their stuff at this point.
I bought another My Melody tape holder, to store in my sewing corner, Hello Kitty kitchen clips and a spinning whisk, pink of course.

Also, I went to my favorite japanese store and bought some food, but at this point they may be in my stomach, so no photos, except this from the melon soda can.

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!