Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Shopping day~


Today I went out to do my favorite activity: shopping!

First items are Hello Kitty bag holders (to hold my bag and masks) and an onigiri mold.
Then, two face towels, a shower cap and a pink laundry brush!
Some beads to make bracelets and a hiragana study card set.
A package of my favorite marshmallow that for years I couldn't find anywhere.
Oh, I also bought some clothes, not directly related to lolita.
I bought two pairs of pink pants to wear for my daily exercises. They match my Angelic Pretty cutsew so well!
And last, a white simple top to wear under my lolita clothes in this cold weather.

4 comments:

  1. ahh isso é um karuta? é muito divertido jogar isso :3
    ajuda demais a estudar japonês

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the onigiri mold, so cool!! :3 You also make me remember that I would need a laundry brush, too! ;w;''

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!