Sunday, July 4, 2021

[Got Lolita] Magical Lovely Rainbow collection by Cotton Candy Feet!

Last friday I received a package from Cotton Candy Feet!
This is the new collection, called Magical Lovely Rainbow!
The collection is composed by the Magical Lovely Rainbow shoes, hair clips, bracelet, bag and the wallet (that I will receive soon).
The material is a very amazing glitter, and the shoes' bows are detachable! The shoes comes with six pairs of clips, so you can mix and make many combinations, even adding the bows also on the shoe strap!
I got very surprised with the big amount of things this collection matches with!
Even one of my favorite blue dresses matched absolutely well with the rainbow colors, and as the shoes comes with a pair of detachable blue bows it looked so amazing! I can't wait to wear it! Also, my Bodyline skirt, Cecilia Go Round, looked absolutely stunning with this collection!
I am so happy with the new rainbow items in my wardrobe!

4 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!