Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Today's shopping!



Today I went out ~
We went to Carrefour and to Daiso!
I also bought Ovomaltine milkshake at McDonald's in the mall, but had to eat it inside the car because obvious reasons.
Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Hairpin: Daiso
Blouse: thrifted, customized by me
JSK: Metamorphose
Socks: Enchanted Dream Wear
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa
Bag: Leticia Diniz

Let's talk about the items!
Wipes case and My Melody wipe lid, to put dry wipes inside the car (I am always blowing my nose because this dry weather); Cute kitchen sponges (I put the cat one in the kitchen while the rabbit one I put in the laundry); a really good My Melody magnetic hook and a little My Melody case that fit my pills like it was made for them.
Magazine holder, frames and staples.
Kare; Shoyu ramen that was at a discounted price; Candles and earrings.
Four glass jars to store tomato sauce, that I found at Carrefour.
And finally, my friend Sonia gave me two masks! Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the frame and the cute lil sponges! :3 You really have an eye for the cutest things! ^w^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!