Monday, July 12, 2021

[Got Lolita] Angelic Mini Lesson Bag by Angelic Pretty


Today I received an Angelic Pretty bag I bought from Kakao!
Its name is Angelic Mini Lesson Bag, and it is from 2007!
The bag is made with that amazing synthetic leather brands used to use back in oldschool days, so despite its age, it is like new!
Also, it is in a very oldschool style, so it will be amazing to wear with my pink headdress in an oldschool look!
My favorite part is the embossed logo, it is so oldschool! I loved it when Angelic Pretty used a crown on their tags, so it is so cool to have it embossed on the bag!
Kakao also sent me a totebag from the dress I bought with her last month!
I am so happy!
Thank you so much Kakao! I promise I will take good care of them!

2 comments:

  1. Omg the embossed logo is everything! ;w; <3 The crown is SO old-school, it's perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! I wish they could do more things like this nowadays!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!