Friday, July 16, 2021

[Got Lolita] AP Pony bag, AP rings, AP socks and cute things!


Today the items I bought with Aricia arrived!
The items are: an Angelic Pretty Pony Bag, two Angelic Pretty donut rings and a pair of Angelic Pretty socks!
I got very surprised when I opened the package because it was packed like a dream!
Aricia sent everything wrapped in cute Sanrio bags! I will treasure them!
They are so cute!
My second surprise was when I saw the gifts she sent me!!! They are absolutely adorable!
She also sent a cute note!
Thank you so much Aricia!!!
I promise I will take care of everything!!!
That bag was one of my dream bags, and I never thought I would someday be able to own it!
Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!