Thursday, August 27, 2020

[Got Lolita] Heart shaped mirror and necklaces



Esses dias chegaram algumas coisas que comprei de segunda mão ~

These days ago some things that I bought second hand arrived~


Essas foram as coisas que comprei:

Those were the things I bought:
Esse espelho era algo que eu queria há bastante tempo! Da primeira vez, comprei um redondo prata nesse estilo; da segunda vez, achei um redondo rosa, então dei meu prata para a minha mãe. Acabou que esbarrei no espelho e ele se espatifou no chão. Assim, comprei um oval rosa, e só agora achei o em formato de coração para comprar! Aproveitei que comprei meias fofinhas com o vendedor para pagar apenas um frete.
Os dois colares foram um achado; o de laço, a vendedora disse que comprou no Japão; O outro veio com uma corrente simples, e coloquei uma corrente que eu fiz com pérolas. Acho que ficou ótimo!
Eu fico super contente de poder dar um lar feliz para essas coisas!


That mirror was something I wanted for a long time! The first time, I bought a silver round one in that style; the second time, I found a pink round mirror, so I gave my silver one to my mom. I ended up bumping into the mirror and it crashed to the floor. So, I bought a pink oval mirror, and just now I found the heart-shaped one to buy! I took advantage that I bought cute socks with the same seller to pay only one shipping.
The two necklaces were a find; the bow one, the seller said she bought it in Japan; The other came with a simple chain, and I added a chain that I made with pearls. I think it looks great!
I'm really happy to be able to give a happy home for these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!