Saturday, August 29, 2020

Petticoat Maintenance




Depois de algum tempo, chegou a hora de dar manutenção à minha anágua outra vez.
Ela já estava bem murcha.

After a while, it's time to give maintenance to my petticoat again.
It was already quite dead.
Além do serviço normal de lavar e engomar, também consertei os eláticos, que estavam um tanto quanto frouxos.

In addition to the normal washing and hardening service, I also fixed the elastics, which were a little loose.
E voilà, uma anágua quase horizontal!
Para ter uma ideia do antes e depois, fiz uma colagem:

And voilà, an almost horizontal petticoat!
To get an idea of the before and after, I made a collage:
Estou bem contente com essa nova técnica que desenvolvi para engomar. É a segunda vez que a aplico e estou vendo os prós e os contras, mas até o momento está sendo muito útil.
Devo engomar a outra anágua de filó hoje e ver como se comporta.

I am very happy with this new technique that I developed for making the petticoat more poofy. It is the second time I have applied it and I am still seeing the pros and againsts, but so far it has been very useful.
I must harden the hard tulle petticoat today and see how it will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!