Monday, August 17, 2020

Remote twin with @Honey_Cakey!


Algumas semanas atrás a @Honey_Cakey e eu twinamos de novo!
O vestido escolhido dessa vez foi o Original Print da Angelic Pretty!

A few weeks ago @Honey_Cakey and I twinned again!
The dress chosen this time was the Original Print by Angelic Pretty!


Foi muito legal porque de novo era a primeira vez que eu usava o vestido escolhido!
Minha foto ficou com uma cor estranha porque eu tirei a foto à noite. Preciso tirar uma de dia!

It was really cool because again it was the first time that I wore the chosen dress!
My photo got a strange color because I took the photo at night. I need to take one during the day!
Obrigada @Honey_Cakey por twinar comigo novamente!

Thanks @Honey_Cakey for twinning with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!