Sunday, August 30, 2020

It's my birthday ~☆


☆ Hoje é meu dia ☆
Hoje completo 27 anos! Então tirei o dia para encher a pança e ser mimada, além de fazer vários nadas.

☆ Today is my day ☆
Today I am 27 years old! So I took the day to eat a looooooot and be spoiled, in addition to doing several nothings.
O outfit que escolhi hoje foi algo bem especial: meu primeiro vestido da Angelic Pretty!

The outfit I chose today was something very special: my first Angelic Pretty dress!
Outfit

Bow: Angelic Pretty
Starclip: offbrand
Blouse: thrifted, modified by me
OP: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Wig: Lockshop

Esse ano eu não quis bolo porque eu ando comendo bolo demais :0, já passei a semana toda comendo bolo de cenoura (meu favorito, aliás), e já comi meio bolo na semana do casamento, então escolhi comer algo salgado que amo: Strogonoff com batata palha e Coca Cola!

 This year I didn’t want a cake because I’ve been eating too much cake lately :0, I’ve spent the whole week eating carrot cake (my favorite, by the way), and I’ve already eaten half a cake in the week of the wedding, so I chose to eat something salty that I love: Stroganoff with potato sticks and Coca Cola!
Eu também ganhei presentes maravilhosos!

I also got wonderful birthday presents!
Bodyline L251 Soft Cream in mint
Makita pink vacuum cleaner
Gothic & Lolita Bible 22
Strawberry pencil case


Eu sempre gostei bastante dessa print da Bodyline, e já cheguei a ter duas saias dela, uma rosa e uma menta, mas não me adaptei muito bem com as saias. Estou amando poder ter o jsk dessa print! Ela é tão bonita!!! Foi um presente do meu marido!

I always liked this Bodyline print a lot, and I already had two skirts of it, a pink and a mint one, but I didn't adapt very well with the skirts. I'm loving being able to have the jsk of this print! It is so beautiful!!! It was a present from my husband!
Também ganhei esse aspirador de pó rosa da minha melhor amiga Mari! Ela tinha dito que iria me mandar um presente, mas confesso que esse me pegou de surpresa!!! Ele é incrível!!!!! Além disso ele é todo fofo e rosa, parece de boneca!!!

I also got this pink vacuum cleaner from my best friend Mari! She had said she would send me a gift, but I confess that it took me by surprise !!! It is incredible!!!!! Besides that it is all cute and pink, looks like a doll toy !!!
Meu marido também me deu uma Gothic & Lolita Bible e um estojo de morango! Além da G&LB ser um volume que eu não tinha, o estojo vai ser muito útil como case para meu Nintendo DS!

My husband also gave me a Gothic & Lolita Bible and a strawberry pencil case! In addition to the G&LB being a volume I didn't have, the pencil case will be very useful as a case for my Nintendo DS!
Foi um dia muito divertido!

It was such a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Parabéns e muitas lolitagens , seus presentes são muito fofos . 13 de setembro será meu aniversário e eu pretendo lolitar também.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!! Feliz aniversário adiantado! Depois quero ver fotos ❤

      Delete
  2. Que amor! Feliz aniversário atrasadinho! 🥳😅💜

    Tudo de bom pra ti hoje, amanhã e sempre!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!