Tuesday, July 21, 2020

❤ A gift from Katie ❤


Sexta feira o carteiro veio me entregar um pacote. Qual não foi a minha alegria quando, além do pacote, chegou um presente que a Katie Babydoll me enviou!

Last friday the postman came to deliver a package to me. What was my joy when, in addition to that package, he also delivered a gift that Katie Babydoll sent me!
Eu fiquei super contente com o presente e super emocionada com a carta que veio junto!
Katie é minha inspiração lolita número um! É muito mágico receber um presente dela! Vai ser meu tesouro agora!!! Aww, estou tão feliz que poderia chorar de felicidade!!!
Obrigada Katie!!! Isso significa muito para mim!!!


I am super happy with the gift and super emotional with the letter that came with it!
Katie is my lolita inspiration number one! It is very magical to receive a gift from her! It will be my treasure now !!! Aww, I'm so happy I could cry with happiness !!!
Thank you very very much Katie !!! That means a lot to me !!!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!