Wednesday, July 29, 2020

[Sewing] Cookie Rosette



Já faz um tempo que esse enfeite de biscoito estava aqui sem uso.
Vendo algumas inspirações na internet ontem, tive uma ideia de como poderia usá-lo.

This cookie ornament has been here for a while.
Seeing some inspirations on the internet yesterday, I had an idea of how I could use it.
Ultimamente ando muito fã de rosettes e pins!
Fiz essa rosette pensando especialmente em usá-la com o Honey Cake!
Aproveitei para coordenar com a camisa azul que tingi esses dias atrás.

Lately I've been a fan of rosettes and pins!
I made this rosette thinking especially about using it with Honey Cake!
I took the opportunity to coordinate the rosette and Honey Cake with the blue shirt I dyed these days ago.

Agora fiquei com vontade de fazer mais rosettes!

Now I feel like making more rosettes!

2 comments:

  1. Achei essa rosette super fofa! Gostei que tem rendinhas junto com as fitas, ficou super delicado ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!