Monday, February 22, 2021

[Got Lolita] New petticoat from MeLikesTea!


New year, new petticoat!
Today the petticoat I ordered at MeLikesTea arrived!
I ordered a Monster poof (organza), with 35 cm of lenght. I needed a shorter petticoat because my shortest one wasn't short enough (sometimes it became visible under the skirt), and since I got Milky Cross skirt, I definitely needed a petticoat that suited that skirt (the lining is really short, and the fabric is all transparent). 
This petticoat is really good! The skirt looks amazing with it!
Up photo: side, down photo, front; left photo: without petticoat

I tried the petticoat with my most poof-problematic dress, an Angelic Pretty op that I call "petticoat killer", because it fits like three petticoats inside it. And, although the petticoat is way shorter than the dress, the petticoat could hold the dress without problems.
I also received from MeLikesTea many cute hair clips! I am so in love with them! I will wear them with my daily lolita wardrobe!
All the items came wrapped in a super cute pink paper, and of course, with flyers and the famous tea! Yay!
I am super happy! This is my second MeLikesTea petticoat and I am planning to order a third one! I love their products! Everything is made with love and care, the quality and the customer service is amazing! I feel very proud of the fact MeLikesTea is a brazilian brand that is so important for lolitas worldwide!
I can't wait to order my next petticoat with them!
Thank you so much MeLikesTea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!