Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Online shopping!



I got bored and bought something ✰
Just kidding actually. My current obsession is a little bit strange at first glance, but kinda makes sense: build a new wardrobe!
After building a dream lolita wardrobe full of dream prints, I decided to wear lolita daily, so I will need to build another wardrobe, simpler than the one I own and more wearable - something I would not feel guilty to wash in a daily basis, to start.
I already have dresses for fall and winter, but they are too hot for summer and spring (mostly velveteen and a kind of wool fabric). So I have to buy more light, summery dresses.
Well, back to subject, I bought these two Bodyline dresses in their website! The dresses are so cute and seems to be very comfy and versatile! They will take an eternity to arrive, but I am happy anyway.


I am a lover of card prints!
I want to buy more Bodyline dresses soon. I wish they would restock their site.
Besides dresses, I plan to buy another petticoat. I will not need blouses and shoes because I already have many, but I think it would be good to buy more cardigans, since I will get rid of all my normal clothes.

My dream in 2010 was to wear lolita daily, so the 2010 me would be so proud.

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!