Sunday, February 28, 2021

Shopping ~


 

I bought some things!
As I am wearing Usakumya more, I needed a new wallet, one that would be small and fit inside the bear. This one looks so cute and lolita and even has glitter! I also bought hair accessories!
And my cosmetic purchases. I was dying to have a Giovanna Baby cologne! I think the smell fits so much the lolita aesthetic! I was lucky to find the cologne+moistuirizer for the price of the cologne only. I also purchased two brushes at Daiso, one for base (in the case I am wearing more bb cream than ever) and one for lips. I was needing a lip brush because I bought a lip product that needs to be applied with fingers, so ewww, I hate getting my fingers wet with those lip products, it's awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!