Tuesday, February 16, 2021

[OOTD] Shopping day


I went to see my mom and we made some yakissoba! It was really nice to see her again. Also, I went to the nearest Daiso there - that Daiso is huge! I could buy some really cute items and things for my japanese class. I tried to go to Miniso, but they were "closed to maintenance". I wonder if they closed for good, because who buys all those marvel items!? Not me for sure!
Outfit

Headdress: selfmade
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Jsk: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Usakumya: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright


Later I stopped by Pernambucanas and bought a lot of Hello Kitty things, such as cushion covers, a blanket, a bedsheet set and bath towels. We have to be quick because those things get sold out very quickly!
And finally, I went to Bubblekill to have some bubble tea! Of course, as always, I ordered my favorite flavor, yakult, strawberry and lychee.
It was a very tiring day, but also a very fun one!

4 comments:

  1. Muito lindinha, Ana! ♥ Queria que tivesse Daiso aqui na minha cidade :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu amo a Daiso! Na minha cidade não tem também, mas quando posso vou na cidade vizinha visitar!

      Delete
  2. You look adorable with the usakumya! ;w; <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!