Thursday, February 25, 2021

[OOTD] Bubblegum pink!


Today I tried a new hairstyle! Although it is hair pin consuming (lol) I loved the result! Also, today I wore a mix of bubblegum pink with mint! I don't even remembered of this bolero I made, until I went to my closet some days ago and saw it there. Then I thought it could be a nice piece to wear daily.


Outfit
Bow: Bodyline / altered by me from a waist bow
Pink hair clips: MeLikesTea
Bolero: made by me
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Jsk: Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Ring: Chocomint
Bangle and heart pins: Swimmer

I spent a lot of time doing japanese homework, and then when I finished I started watching dorama again. I will talk about this one here in my blog soon ~
Today I also tried one of the teas I received from MeLikesTea; this one is Twinnings' English Breakfast. I was going to have it just as tea, but I was reading about milk tea in an old lolita blog and thought it would taste good if I tried it with milk, so here I am! I really liked it! The hard part is to find Twinnings here; in my hometown it was so easy to find, but where I live now I can't find it anywhere. I might stock some when I return to my hometown to visit my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Adorei o penteado, ficou lindo! Sua xícara e colherzinha também são uma gracinha.
    Acho esse Samsung Flash muito fofo, estive pensando em comprá-lo no ano passado, mas tava super caro (pelo que vi ele costumava ter um preço "bom", mas em 2020 os valores dos computadores subiram muito), acha que vale a pena?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!
      Então, eu não entendo absolutamente nada de computadores hahaha, só comprei por causa da cor mesmo xD mas assim, para o que eu faço (basicamente ter aula online, editar texto e navegar na internet) ele funciona muito bem, e é bem rápido. Mas além dessas coisas, não sei dizer se ele é bom para outras configurações.

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!