Monday, February 8, 2021

[Lolita Serie] Cat Street

 



"Do you know about Cat Street?
It's a place where stray cats come together as companions"


Cat Street tells the story of a girl who was a prodigy actress as a child, but then is betrayed by her best friend, who wanted to get her place, and since then she left school and is recluse. Suddenly she sees her life change when she is invited to study in a free school, and finally finds true friends.


I came across this "dorama?" (do people call j-drama as dorama too?) because I was searching for lolita media, and I confess it was super hard to find those videos. The drama seems to be from 2008. Actually, the lolita from the drama is one of her friends.
The serie is based in the manga of same name, but as I haven't read it yet, I can't tell you more details.


*after watching a video (except the 5th chapter), wait a few more seconds and pause it, so it will not be playing another random thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!