Friday, February 19, 2021

[OOTD] Supermarket Style



Today I woke up early and it wasn't even 7am when I started sewing.
I made a pair of cute hair elastics inspired in hair combs by Alice and the Pirates.
Then I took a shower and put my outfit to go to supermarket.
Outfit:

Headbow: Bodyline waist bow, modified by me
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Jsk: Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Cuffs: Angelic Pretty
Bag: offbrand
I wanted to go to that specific supermarket because a glass jar with a wonderful pink polkadot lid I saw, and it would be good to store powder chocolate, but I didn't had luck and it was sold out. Had to content myself with this one. After that, we went to buy some skirt hangers.
Then we went to my favorite japanese store and bought onigiri, gyoza and ice cream. They didn't had sakura soda today, so we had to buy the melon soda. It is good, but not as good as sakura soda.
Today was fun, but it isn't over yet, I still have japanese class tonight! It will be longer than usual today, so I am afraid I will get sleepy in class because I woke up super early today ;-;

4 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!