Tuesday, August 17, 2021

 There are many theories about what is a soul, where it comes from, when is the exact moment the fetus gain a soul and conscience; There are also many theories of what happens to the soul when the body dies: if there is an after life, reincarnation or if it is gone forever. The fact is, at some point in our lives we realize it is not forever and that someday we will not be there. We know it all the time. We know everyone will have the same fate. We are tired of knowing it. But still, sometimes we forget life is not forever, and we forget to tell people how much we love and appreciate them.

I'm sorry uncle, I know it's too late to say anything, but I wish I had the time to tell you how amazing and important you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!