Monday, August 9, 2021

[OOTD] Shopping and Harry Potter!


Outfit I was wearing yesterday to go out~

Outfit

Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
OP: Bodyline l518
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Axes Femme
Bag: Angelic Pretty

We went to do my favorite activity: shopping!
It was lots of fun and I could find many amazing pink things!
I found a very cute plate at Daiso, but as there was only one left, I decided to go to another Daiso to see if I could find another, and in the way there I discovered something amazing: a Harry Potter themed café - O Caldeirão de Mel!
We were very lucky it was father's day so there was nobody there, so we didn't needed to make reservations!
All the foods were Harry Potter themed and amazing! Also, very tasty!
I loved the potions!
I really wish I was wearing black! I will try to make a Harry Potter inspired outfit when I go there again! I can't wait to return there!

2 comments:

  1. Eu simplesmente amei esse lugar. Sou louca por Harry Potter e fico com vontade de ir em cada lugar temático que vejo. Gostaria de ver o outfit inspirado em HP quando você fizer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pode deixar que assim que eu fizer o outfit eu posto aqui <3

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!