Saturday, August 28, 2021

[Got Lolita] Sugary Lace Doll Shoes from Cotton Candy Feet!


The other day I posted about the shoes I received for Halloween, and today I will continue that got lolita post with the sweet lolita shoes I received in that package.
These cuties are the Sugary Lace Doll Shoes and they are a recent design!
They are triple tiered, with twin ties and one large tie! The heart buckles on the twin ties gives us a very romantic look, which is complemented by the larger tie and its side bow. I love the ruffles near the bows!
I got two colors, red and a pearl-like light pink!
My favorite part is the ankle strap, that has velcro! It reminds me the AP shoes until 2008!
I am in love with my new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!